Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Her heart's a blood stained egg. 1200hrs




I have taken a few weeks off from recording. Which is not exactly true. I'll explain:

Things have been a little hectic at the office here. And while I am reluctant to get into any personal details I will just tell you this; This is probably one of the most serious things I have had to face head on. But I refused to put my tail between my legs and run off like a scared little boy. I like to think that every challenge that has come my way I have faced with confidence and integrity (now there is a word I rarely use).

I have someone in my life I care for tremendously. She has stood by me and I stand by her.

I am by myself right now. The first time in a while really. I am thinking clearly and I feel good for the most part.

That is all I can go into. I'll post more later.

Jason R. Donnelly

No comments: