Monday, July 21, 2008

Rivers of abscess...

This is a band that means so much to me. It has been my safe haven whenever things were fucked up with The Emaciated, or Immoral Habit, or just life in general. I started writing music for this project back in '97. I finally demoed 7 songs back in 2006. However since 2006 (and even way before that) I have been busy doing work with aforementioned bands. I work on it when I can, and that I consider a luxury. Complete freedom. Freedom from other peoples perspectives, opinions, and nonsensical horseshit that had me writing this music to begin with. It is just as evil as it is righteous.

So that brings me here today. I just started to demo new ideas for a record. I wish I could say it will be done by this October. We'll have to wait and see if that's the case. If not, we should be done by the first half of next year. This project is very grassroots, very organic, and shall not be rushed into oblivion. We'll leave to the others I have worked with before. Kind of an intellectual "Tortoise and the hair" if ya follow?

Well just thought I would let you in on something I'm working on. I haven't talked much about R.O.A. lately. If you like mellow mind-fuck music that you can burn to, then you might dig this project.

Take care all,

-J


Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

No comments: